Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Helping solve a piece of the puzzle.


Recently we joined up to help support Autism awareness right here in Central Ohio! This cause is near and dear to me, as many of you know I used to work with special needs students, and was an ABA therapist for a while. I served many families and witnessed the daily struggles these WHOLE families face when a child is diagnosed with a spectrum disorder. So please check out Anthony and his Mommy and how they are taking this bull by the horns and making a difference!!



Triple Chocolate Delight!


Order Puzzle Piece mini cupcakes today($7.50 per dz. ) and I will donate $5 to The Autism Society in honor of Anthony!!These also can be made gluten free, dye free for those families that need it!!

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME! Thank you! oh man!! Those look GOOD!! I feel a Vlog coming on.... ;)

    ReplyDelete